CricBuzz.Live | Live Match Streaming Live Score

Live Cricket stream CricBuzz Updates & CricBuzz Live Score ball by ball ScoreCard

Pakistan Vs West Indies 1st T20 Match in UAE 2016 – Pakistan Vs W.I T20

Pakistan V West Indies 1st T20 Match in UAE 2016 - Pakistan Vs W.I T20

Pakistan Vs West Indies 1st T20 Match in UAE 2016 – Pakistan Vs W.I T20

Watch Pakistan V West Indies 1st T20 Match in UAE 2016 – Pakistan Vs W.I T20. Pakistan v West Indies 2016 series will be going to be very awesome. Here we will provide you Pakistan vs West indies LIVE Score. Here you will Watch Live stream of Pakistan Vs West Indies T20 Match, Live stream of Pakistan Vs West Indies One Day Match and also watch Live stream of Pakistan Vs West Indies Test Match

Pakistan v West Indies 2016 schedule includes 3 T20 Matches, 3 One Day Matches and 3 Test Matches.

Pakistan Vs West Indies 1st T20 Match in UAE 2016

Pakistan v West Indies 2016 schedule

Pakistan vs W.I 2016 schedule

West Indies Tour of Pakistan in UAE 2016 has been scheduled in September-November according to ICC . The Pakistan vs West Indies Schedule 2016 consists of three T20 matches followed by three ODIs & three Tests. This series is part of the mutual agreement between Pakistan & West Indies where both teams host each other in 2016 and 2017 as per Future Tour Program. Given below is the Pakistan vs West Indies 2016 schedule with complete fixtures and time table of all matches, dates, venues and timing of matches in GMT, local and PKT (Pakistan local time). Pakistan vs W.I t20 in Uae will tough for West indies because in Pakistan vs W.I t20, Pakistan has upper hand and advantage of home condition.

Pakistan vs W.I 2016 schedule

Pakistan Vs West Indies 1st T20 Match in UAE 2016

Pakistan v West Indies 2016 : As the push for day and night Test cricket gathers momentum around the world, West Indies have agreed in principle to play a pink-ball Test against Pakistan in the UAE in September, ESPNcricinfo has learned. In Pakistan vs W.I 2016 the WICB were initially reluctant but the PCB’s offer of a practice match and training sessions under lights appears to have changed its mind.

The Pakistan board has been keen to host a day-night Test & made a bid in 2013 to play one against Sri Lanka in UAE. The proposal, however, was declined with a lack of practice with the pink ball cited as the reason. Earlier this year, Pakistan accept to a day-night Test against Australia in Brisbane in December.

The PCB is also set to launch ten day-night matches in its forthcoming first-class season, which starts in September. The plan will be achieved in Quaid-e-Azam Trophy matches, including the semi-final and final, to ensure every top team is acquainted with the demands of long-form cricket under lights.

The PCB had also weighed up Sri Lanka as an alternative venue to host West Indies, to counter the growing cost in UAE, which has been host to Pakistan’s home series for a decade now. The proposal of playing outside UAE had emerged after the Pakistan Super League was held in Dubai and Sharjah in February; it cost the PCB more than US$ 3 million (Pakistan rupees 31.4 crore approx) to stage the tournament over two weeks. The idea, however, was dropped after assessing the drawback of playing in Sri Lanka during the monsoon.

Pakistan vs W.I 2016

Pakistan v West Indies 2016 UAE

In this Pakistan vs West Indies 2016 series : West indies cricket team has a golden chance to gain Top position in ICC T20 Ranking and Pakistan has also a chance to make a better position in ICC T20 Ranking because Pakistan in T20 Ranking is a lil bit on low position.

Pakistan v West Indies 2016 t20 series : As we know these both teams will face each other firstly in T20 Series. We first take a look on West Indies T20 Squad against Pakistan which includes:

West Indies T20 Squad vs Pakistan

Carlos Brathwaite who basically leads the West indies Team, Samuel Badree, Dwayne Bravo, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Chadwick Walton. Pakistan vs W.I 2016 t20 series.

Pakistan T20 Squad vs West Indies

1. Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain)
  2. Sharjeel Khan
  3. Khalid Latif
  4. Babar Azam
  5. Mohammad Rizwan
  6. Imad Wasim
  7. Hasan Ali
  8. Muhammad Amir
  9. Wahab Riaz
  10. Sohail Tanvir
  11. Muhammad Nawaz